Litter Box Training Mini-Pig Day 1 continued....

Saturday, March 3, 2018
It is now 1:10 pm. In my last post I told you that I took the wood chips out and put a pad in the litter box. Lil' Pig used the litter box several times before he started peeing outside the box again.
He eventually ended up like this.....
So, I decided to put just wood chips back in the box and watch him like a hawk. If he wakes up, I coax him in the box. If he moves trying to pee outside of box, I move the box towards him. If I catch him peeing in the floor, I pick him up and put in the box. I also started giving him a spoonful of his Manna Pro NurseAll Non-Medicated Milk Replacer when he uses the box. My plan for the rest of the day is to keep him close and try to make sure he uses the box.

No comments

Feel free to comment, but if you are here to be nasty, then just leave.