Lil' Pig's Adventure Outside

Sunday, March 4, 2018

Lil' Pig Strutting his stuff
     Yesterday, we took Lil' Pig outside. We put a board at my backdoor so he'd be able to get over the step to walk outside. He wouldn't walk outside, so I picked him up and put him out there. He loves rooting in the dirt. And, this Lil' pig can run! We walked him around to get exercise and he can really book it with them little legs! He follows us everywhere. He never ran off, and he'd never let us get too far out of his site. He also walked back into the house by himself! Yay!!

     We took him to meet the chickens. The chickens were like, "What in the world is that thing?" They kept their distance and crackled when he was near. The rooster gave him the side eye. This is gross, but apparently, Lil' Pig likes to poop at the coop. I was thankful it was outside and not inside!
Lil' Pig Meeting the Chickens
Here is my lil' fellow following my husband. He loves running with my honey! Don't he look so tiny!
Tony Walking Lil' Pig

Taking a break for some luvin'. Pigs love to be scratched!
Luvin' Time
Pigs love them some mud! And lucky for my pig, it has been raining like crazy here lately leaving the yard muddy so he can easily root in the mud!


No comments

Feel free to comment, but if you are here to be nasty, then just leave.