Lil' Pig is Litter Box Trained

Saturday, March 17, 2018
Lil' Pig is now officially litter box trained! It took around 15 days to completely train him. I had to stay on it. I watched him closely and when I saw him peeing on the floor, I would pick him up and put in the box. I also put him in the box every time he woke up from a nap. I also weaned him off of milk which really helped because he don't have to pee as much any more. He has free access to water, but doesn't drink it like he was drinking milk. Litter box training is not as easy as some people say, but I would say it is faster than trying to train a little dog like a Chihuahua.

When I first started training Lil' Pig, one woman had wrote to just leave the box out and the pig will just start using it. Not true. If you expect this, then you might be disappointed. Not all pigs are the same, so some might start doing it that quickly, but some will not. If you stay on it and are patient, then your pig will learn to use the box however.

No comments

Feel free to comment, but if you are here to be nasty, then just leave.