Sunbathing

Monday, February 4, 2019
Recently, we built a new fence for the pigs so they'd have more room to roam. It was a rather warm day yesterday, almost 60F, so the pigs got to do some sunbathing.
This past weekend, our neighbor came over, who happens to be a preacher, and we often load him up with eggs! He says, "I hope you don't mind, I've been throwing scraps to your pigs." What's so funny about this is that I just told my husband that I thought Baby might be pregnant because she has gained so much weight....LoL For the last two weeks, I was reading on how to prepare for piglets....LoL I have my pigs on a very strict diet. I feed them mini-pig food twice a day, sometimes they get snacks or leftovers, but I want them to forage. I don't mind that he feeds them, but I do need to watch her weight! He often has kids over there and they love to come look at the pigs. Here is a video of Lil' Pig sunbathing and Baby shaking her big, ol' booty....LoL

No comments

Feel free to comment, but if you are here to be nasty, then just leave.