My Rooster is Mean

Sunday, May 6, 2018

So, my rooster is meaner than a rattlesnake now. I'm not sure what happened to that good baby rooster I once had....LoL We have to carry a walking stick any more because he keeps trying to attack Tony....LoL He is good at calling the hens though. He gets them to follow him into their spaces. We like to let them out of their original coop in the evenings to free range. Some go into another fenced part of the yard and some wonder on their own like Clucky. Clucky is a loner. I think one of the white hens is going broody. I didn't expect it, but she's been sitting on eggs. Tony takes her food and water. It would be cool to have chicks. We thought about buying an incubator, but haven't yet. Them Production Reds have given us more eggs than we could ever eat. We give them away and still have too many!

No comments

Feel free to comment, but if you are here to be nasty, then just leave.