Still Working on Coop in the Freezing Cold!

Tuesday, January 2, 2018
The last time I wrote, I told you that we were working on a new coop. We got it mostly finished. We still need to put up some nesting boxes and put fence up for their running area, which will have to wait until next weekend. Gotta work man.....😃

Here is where we started.
coop

and here is where we ended.
We used an old, broken piece of privacy fence to make a door. We still need to add a spring to the door so it'll shut by itself.
I plan on painting the tin, but that'll have to wait until spring. I really miss warm weather. I'm not an indoors person, so this cold weather has me in a funk. It has gotten cold earlier this year, so hopefully, spring will come earlier as well. Every year, I have daffodils that come up outside my kitchen window, and they let me know spring will be here soon. No matter how cold, they come up about 3 weeks before warm weather. They are such a blessing.

Take care!



No comments

Feel free to comment, but if you are here to be nasty, then just leave.